Mediablaze Ltd reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted the changes.
All content included on this website (unless uploaded by Users) including data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material is the property of Mediablaze Ltd.
You shall not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, or in any way exploit, our name, trade marks, logos or other proprietary marks, or any of the content of the website, in whole or in part, unless given express written permission to do so by Mediablaze Ltd.
You may download information from the website for your own personal non-commercial use only. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the permission of Mediablaze Ltd and that of the copyright owner.
You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
The following rules of use will be observed at all times:
- We will exercise our right to remove any comments or reviews that in our opinion contain bad or offensive language.
References or links of an adult nature will not be tolerated on the site. Any comments that link to 'adult' sites, text, or images will be deleted without warning.
- We will not tolerate racist or sexist comments in any form.
- Please do not exhort others to boycott a company that provided you with bad service or products.
- Do not upload, post or otherwise display any content which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this website or any server or networks connected to this website or another computer.
- We do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software and applications or to evade the copyright laws.
- Do not upload, post or otherwise display any content comprising an advertisement (including, without limitation, posting blogs or bulletins for a commercial purpose and/or sending messages to other users of the website with a commercial purpose).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions (and the interpretation of these) shall be governed by and constructed, in accordance with English Law. You and Mediablaze Ltd agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.